Scores for each internal competition are calculated as follows:
- All images will be scored out of twenty.
- In the event of more than one image being awarded the greatest points, the judge will select one image from each group to be the winner on the night.
- "Improvers" and "Established" groups will be considered separately.
- The top placed images will be considered for Image of the Year at the end of the season.
- Where entrants are tied on cumulative points total, placings determined on countback.
As of the 2014-15 season only the top 2 scores for each person will be used to determine the Photographer of the year for each group. The leaderboard below reflects this.
Established group leaderboard 2017/18
Improvers group leaderboard 2017/18
- Scores displayed in Red or Bold show the judges overall winner for the competition.